Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Poetic Meme

Swiped from LDH:


A little poetry game for bloggers: Copy this list of first lines. Replace the ones you are not familiar with the first line of a poem that you are familiar with and bold your changes. And of course link to the post where you first saw the list.


1. Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
2. I think that I shall never see, a poem as lovely as a tree
3. Let me not to the marriage of true minds
4. Death, be not proud, though some have called thee
5. Do not go gentle into that good night,
6. In Xanadu did Kubla Khan A stately pleasure-dome decree
7. How do I love thee, let me count the ways
8. THERE was a time when meadow, grove, and stream,
9. Listen my children and you shall hear
10. 'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves